54-inch recurve bow. It is strong enough to shoot an arrow across a basketball court, but even a 5-year old can draw enough to have fun. It comes in 4 pieces.
- The black grip, into which the top and bottom arms slide for assembly. The shelf, where the arrow rests, goes up.
- The top has the Archery Tag® name and should face out when assembled.
- The bottom has a small sticker that faces in when assembled.
- A red string that fits into the notches in the top and bottom arms. The string has a guide for your index finger and one for your 3rd and 4th fingers. The index finger guide goes up, and you nock an arrow on the string between the finger guides.
- 33 inches long
- 2-inch foam tip for safety
- Extra stong to help prevent being broken.
- Be careful not to step on an arrow. The greatest risk of breaking an arrow is stepping on one. Those who have heeded this warning have not broken a single arrow. Congratulations! 🎉 Those who do not usually break at least 2 arrows per event. 😞
- Wear one!
- Unstrap the velcro strap across the back, fit on head, and pull the strap to keep the mask in place comfortably.
- We have used them successfully with 5-year olds and 60-year olds.
When shooting, especially at full draw, the bowstring has a tendency to hit the inside of the wrist of the hand holding the bow (left wrist for right-handed people, and vice-versa ). A long sleeve shirt is usually enough to protect yourself. Take a practice shot or two. You'll know right away if you want to put on a wrist guard.
- Place the wrist guard on the inside of your wrist. Wrap the elastic straps around the back of your wrist, and hook them on the opposite side.
- Fits teens and adults. Kids usually do not pull hard enough to need one.
- 60 inches tall
- 30 inches deep
- For indoor play, filling to 95% is best; they will sit on the floor better.
- For outdoor play, fill all the way and use the provided stakes to anchor the bunkers in place if it is windy.
- Please do not drag them around. While they are sturdy, dragging them around will wear out the bottom or could lead to a puncture.